Horseheads, New York, United States
- 1. Compile, organize and analyze data/information from drilling tests and analogous activities, environmental restrictions and considerations in order to define the reservoir exploitation plan.
- 2. Define data requirements for wells, upload and validate them in the company’s IT systems, in order to monitor the reservoir’s behavior and support the modeling and optimization processes.
- 3. Participate in the production of the reservoir’s Static Model and make the reservoir’s Dynamic Model, taking into consideration any contributions from other disciplines, with the aim of forecasting the production, its behavior and identifying appropriate improvement actions.
- 4. Evaluate opportunities and consider development scenarios to support exploration and new business processes, in order to propose the strategy for the reservoir development plan, calculating the Minimum Economic Field Size and production and investment profiles.
- 5. Plan the number of development wells, their type and characteristics, in accordance with the project’s geological, logistical and technical complexity.
- 6. Continuously monitor reservoir production and behavior, its decline and the evolution of key parameters such as the Gas-Oil Ratio (GOR) and Water-Oil Ratio (WOR): with the aim of taking actions for the optimization of the exploitation plan.
- 7. Identify opportunities for increasing the recovery factor of the reservoirs. Define and carry out actions aimed at improving the well’s productivity and injectivity.
- 8. Carry out uncertainty analysis and its possible implications on model results and their predictions in order to evaluate the risk and its economic impact.
- 9. Collaborate on calculating reserves and prepare supporting information for closing Reserves for the annual economic valuation of the project/asset.
- 10. Prepare Technical Specifications to support the process of purchasing materials and services.
- 11. Calculate project costs and time frames, keeping the optimal business case up-to-date, seen in terms of available resources.
- 12. Compile and transfer lessons learned, best practices and industry standards by means of the knowledge management methodologies available
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.