The Woodlands, Texas, United States
We are looking for someone with 10+ years Oil and Gas experience preferably in a data management or data analyst role. Candidate should be well versed in O&G data, including well files, drilling and completion reports and production data. Knowledge of GIS, Corporate Data Warehouses, Teams with SharePoint and Power BI skills.
Sample of some of the duties
- Scan and upload documents according to company goverance
- Collect and register technical documents
- Review and update documents for quality control
- Handle records across various departments
- Maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive documents
- Establish and maintain record retention timelines
- Grant access when required
- Build well file folder structures
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.