Air Quality Specialist
The Woodlands, Texas, United States
Sector: HSE/Technical Safety
Consultant: Kaitlyn Palividas
- Serve as the Air SME on all projects and coordinate with operational stakeholders when necessary
- Develop and maintain programs to ensure compliance with air permit requirements and federal and state regulations.
- Coordinate updates and data entry into Energy Components.
- Coordinate the completion of the annual Subpart W GHG and OOOOa reports.
- Complete monthly data entry into Energy Components and excel-based tools.
- Review monthly report of completed FLIR surveys and update LDAR database accordingly.
- Prepare Safety & Environmental reports, GHG forecasts, and emission summaries as requested by management.
- Coordinate completion of gas release calculation tool and external notification(s) if necessary.
- Coordinate and track progress on GHG reduction initiatives.
- Represent the company in trade associations and communications with agencies
- Serve as Air SME on Business Development projects
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.